Friday, January 13, 2012

Could you love someone knowing that you'll only lose him/her in the end?



I saw this film two days ago, and it's worth watching, though, I've seen movies about a girl who has cancer and her man stood by her til her last breath. Who would forget the movie "A Walk to Remember"?.  But I'm not gonna talk about the movie's cinematography nor how brilliant or lousy the actors were in portraying their roles, I don't even want to discuss the story.  What struck me was this line "Could you love someone knowing that you'll only lose him/her in the end?"

Goodness, gracious  heavenly chorva! that line's too deep, too scary and too hard to answer!  Let's expound!  Will you love someone knowing that your days are numbered? Don't you wanna be happy before meeting The Creator, and it will only happen if you take the risk of having a relationship with someone you love? Will you love someone knowing that person is dying?  Won't you be generous enough to give her the happiness before she leaves, even if it means you'll be sad and dead too when he/she goes to heaven?  Will you love someone if he/she is already taken? Will you snatch him/her from his/her partner?  What if it's you who's taken, are you willing to give it a go?

These are the questions that some of us or most of us had answered, is answering or will answer in our lives. Lucky you if you will not be in this situation. But I knew people in that situation,and yes I'm in that situation.  Knowing that the relationship will end sooner or later, as far as I am concern, I knew love as...

  • Love, like life is a risk.  We all should be brave in taking risks, as they say, no guts no glory! No id no entry! (Joke lang nakanganga na kayo sa pag iisip sa mga tanong ko eh!)I love as if i've never been hurt.  I know it's easier said than done coz we all tend to be cautious every time we get hurt. But it will be unfair to my partner if I will be paranoid thinking he will hurt me like my ex did.
  • Love is trust.  Sama mo na jan trust condom, para safe! hahaha.  Trust is the key ingredient for the relationship to work. As I've said don't be paranoid.  Bear in mind that he loves you and that's the very reason why he/she is with you.
  • Love is a symbiotic relationship.  Love is simply give and take. Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you'll be happy all the time.  Most of the time, because you love each other so much, you tend to clash, which is normal, you were born with different DNAs, you were brought up differently, and you are two different individuals.  For the partnership to work out, both of you should know when to give and when to take.  You have to compromise! Walang sabayan ng init ng ulo.
Yes i know this will end like any other things in this world,  but we are happy, and I will love him until he ask me to stop loving him (pahiram ng status mo warlak! hahaha). So for now, it's LOVE LOVE LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. naiiyak aq amff=))
    parang ang sakit naman khit mgkasama kau alam m0ng gang kailan lang un..

    ReplyDelete