Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My top 3 GOALS for 2012

Before I start, I wanna say thank you to 2011.  It wasn't all fun, so many adversities had happened around the world, then again, we made it through! Here we are, it's 2012! 

And because it's new year, I guess we all have to change the not so good things that we did last year...sorry, I will still be EPAL! :) I have a lot of things to change, so many i lost count.  But I have these top three things I really wanna meet this year.

1.)  SLEEP AT 10 pm AND WAKE UP AT 5am.
          This is my number 1 goal this year.  Before I was sleeping at 10 am and woke up at 5pm.  That has to CHANGE!  I have to live in my timezone which is GMT+8 for goodness sake I am now in MANILA and not GMT+4 in UAE!

2.)  EAT LESS EXERCISE MORE!
          I have been fat since high school, became bigger in college, lost a few pounds when I started working in a bank, and gained all those back when I went to Dubai.  Now, I was damn BIGGER being home.  Believe it or not I don't eat that much, hindi ako ganon kasiba promise! The problem I guess is not really moving, no exercise, in short walang galawan!  My goal is to at least lose 5-10 lbs a month! INSHAALLAH!

3.)  READ AT LEAST ONE BOOK PER MONTH.
          I have to admit I'm not a book fan, though I have read a few mostly self help books, I prefer to read magazines than to sit down with a novel.  A frequent visit to National Bookstore last month made me crave to read books.  These are the top books in my list;

          1. The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks
          2. Steve Jobs - Walter Isaacson
          3. Before Ever After - Samantha Sotto 
          4. Lumayo ka nga sa akin - Bob Ong
          5. Dreaming of Chanel - Charlotte Smith

With all these in mind, hmmmm would it be goodbye chatroom? :)
         

 

 

2 comments:

  1. malamang lamang!! pag nagawa mo lahat yan eh goodbye chatroom na ang peg mo,hihihihi

    goodluck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks poks kung sino ka man po hahahaha

    ReplyDelete