Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally!!!

Been meaning to write a blog, but there are so many things that are stopping me to do so. First, I really am not a writer, sabog ang train of thought ko and for u to be able to write naman talaga dapat organize ang utak mo. Second, I was thinking should i write in english or in tagalog? Well obviously, now im writing in taglish (tagalog and english), guess madaming makakarelate since ang babasa naman neto eh malamang ako lang at yung mga naniniwala na kahit papano may sense ako. Third, i really dont know how to start it, or should i say this has to come first? I sought the help of my super reliable bf, darter aka Jimrae to research on how to do live journals, and as reliable as he is he told me several sites so I could start writing. And he really believed na I can do this.  Actually Jan 1 pa namin pinag aaralan on how to do this. Since he's sleeping, and he thot, I'm playing peggle, kinarir ko na talaga ang pagsasign in and voila! im here na!!!

As I've said, I'm not really a writer, I am a CHATTER. Yes, a CHATTER, i have been chatting since 1998 im not using ym at that time, MIRC pa ang uso hahahaha. When I went to Dubai and bought my first laptop in 2007, OFW 8 has been my home and I guess forever na ko dun.  In that zone, i have cried, sang, laughed so hard, and of course nakipag away ng bonggang bongga! Ah huh u read it right NAKIPAG AWAY! Wala naman physical injuries na naganap that's the beauty of chatting puro saliatan lang u can either grab the mic and talk and talk at maapakan ulit or choose the typing dom na madalas na nagaganap sa mga epaloidz! hmmmm namention ko na ang epaloidz, i guess its just right to explain what it is and why i chose my blog name to be "In the eyes of an epaloid".  EPALOIDZ - these are lovely ladies in ofw 8 na bonggang bongga naman talagang makapang epal! Originally, 3 lang kame si kitapanty aka micca aka REYNA epaloidz, ang pinakamaganda na ata sa OFW 8 at pinakagrabe kung mang epal! She will make u laugh and make u curse her pagnagsalita na sya sa vc, grabe magmura at kanta kung kanta pagnatypan talaga nyang kumanta.  She's not at all epal naman, madami din syang words of wisdom, from being an anak to being a mom, from single to having a bf. You will learn a lot from her, street smart sya eh. She has so many stories and she doesn't mind sharing it.  Si mitchsexxygemini aka HALIMUYAK aka PRINCESS EPALOIDZ, she's the slimmest among 3 of us, by the way 4 na pala kami ngayon.  She's so0 makulit, she types so fast and she loves to talk about sex! hahahaha walang pakundangan yang payatot na yan!  Next is sweetie_jyng aka SWEETIE epaloidz, sya ata yung umaidolize sa kin hahaha ang yabang ko! She loves to talk in the vc din pero aarte sya promise!  But she's also helpful, I'm a witness to that.  And last but definitely not the least, is of course yours truly, bluemargarita aka khaye aka DYOZA epaloidz, yes am the plumpest of them all! I can't brag about epal I can get in the chatroom, but I can truly say ang dami ng nagalit sa kin sa pagkadaldalita ko, well, syempre di namna dapat ibrag ang kamalditahan, but I can only say all 4 us don't make epal if there's no reason. Pagsobra ka ng naepal, sobrang dami mo kasing reason para talagang epalin.

I chose this blog title to at least share with you things in my humble opinion that is worth sharing. From my goals, family, friends, dog, my nasty neighbor, tips on how to do ur make up, how to deal with break ups etc etc etc.  I know so many have written things about those topics, and it wouldn't hurt naman if I share mine di ba?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment